Position: Staff Attorney
Global Law Group is looking for a Staff Attorney to join the rapidly growing South Pasadena office. This position will report directly to the President and work closely with the Production Supervisor.
- Represent clients in all aspects of work product within the filing package; specifically EB-5 (I-829) and other projects (pertaining to production process).
- Skillfully identify a matter’s strategy issues for discussion at the initial case strategy meeting.
- Produce work that is free of errors, inconsistencies and inaccuracies and is in accordance with a case's legal strategy.
- Complete all necessary legal and factual research to acquire adequate substantive knowledge in advance of producing the legal writing.
- Undertake legal analysis supported by sound legal doctrine for a matter.
- Provide responses/advice to case manager inquiries which are derived from legal resources, reliable and consistent with the matter’s case strategy.
- Manage clients through prompt updates and communications.
- Work closely with supervising attorneys on specific cases when required, along with case managers.
- Develop a strong liaison between clients and third-party professionals.
- Complete case writing or analysis assignments within assigned budget and time allowance.
- Handle a large caseload while emphasizing quality of work and timeliness.
- Attend client meetings at the request of the Consultation Department to respond to client inquiries.
- Be available to attend external office meetings.
1. J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school with top academic credentials (or emphasis in business litigation, or similar background).
2. Admittance to a U.S. state bar.
3. Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred.
4. 7-12 years of experience with immigration law.
5. Fundamental knowledge of EB-5 immigration law practice.
6. Computer literacy in Microsoft office.
7. Excellent legal writing skills.
8. Ability to think outside the box.
9. Experience managing high volume of case loads and strong time management skills.
10. Keen attention to details.
11. Willingness to travel as needed.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: HR Manager,